Friday 1 May 2009

The Cartier-Bresslaw Award

The prize is for a photograph (or series of photographs) published on a blog since last May.

We are not necessarily looking for expertise or perfect manipulation of the f-stop.The picture could be blurred and upside down for all we care: but the subject matter must be exceptional for some reason.

It could be something exceedingly cutesy (squirrels, cats,warthogs,kiddies etc), unusual, rare, gorgeous, wacky or just straightforward amusing.

As in all these categories it does not necessarily have to be of a purely horticultural nature.

9 comments:

  1. Almost anything photographed by Amanda at Kiss My Aster: especially anything involving Bowling Balls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen's (Artist's Garden) comics are a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each Little World's great Watering Can Roundup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nominating me and my Nikon P1 Compact in the upside down category.

    http://scattymare.blogspot.com/2008/08/wordless-wednesday-refraction.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, Zoe - that photo was so clever - I vote for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for Zoe because nobody else will do the decent thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of zoe's (oh god I'm just following her around nominating her - why didn't I do it first) but this one always sticks in my mind - it just took me AGES to find !

    http://scattymare.blogspot.com/2008/09/posy-from-my-garden-autumn-colours.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for reminding us Zoe - that gets my vote too

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm voting for Karen (Artists Garden) as I love her Wordless Wednesday posts and her comics are a real treat.

    Sulking as I havent made it into any category despite nominating loads of others!!! bo ho!

    ReplyDelete